Saturday, June 1, 2013


In the first day I went to the IEP because I want my The Agenda Quotas for classes. After that we went to the Brooks Hall because we had meeting . After that I went to the EIE 24 because I had class there. After that at 2:30 I went to Chemistry  Hall because I had American Culture class. In the next day I woke up at 7:30 a.m . After that I made up my bed. After that  I took a shower at 7:45 . After that I brushed my tooth. After that I ate my breakfast. After that I wore my dresses . After that I cleaned my shoes. After that I went to the Chemistry  Hall because I had Grammar class there at 9:30 p.m . After that I went to the White Hall because I had Reading class there at 10:30 . After that I went to ARM Hall because I had Writing class at 11:30 . After that I went to LSB Hall because I had comm Skills at 1:30 After that I came back to my home.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment