Tuesday, June 18, 2013


On Monday I woke up at 7:30 a.m. . Then I took a shower and I brushed my teeth . I ate my breakfast and got dressed . Then I went with my friendto Chemistry because I had Grammar class there at 9:30 a.m. . When Grammar class was over I went to White Hall because I had Reading class at 10:30 . When Reading class over I went to ARM Hall because I had Writing class at 11:30.When Writing class. I came back home. On Tuesday I woke up at 7:30 a.m. . Then I took a shower and I brushed my teeth . I ate my breakfast and got dressed. Then I went to Brooks Hall because I had Vocabulary class there at 10:00a.m. . When the Vocabulary class  over I went to EIE room 24 because I had Movie class there at 11:30 a.m. .When the Movie class over I went to Kassar restaurant I ate Kabssa . After that I came back to EIE room 24 because I had American Culture there at 2:30 p.m. and we played American Football.When the football I came back to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment